7/22/2012

Endless Poem



You are the core to my love story, my love poems
And this is simply an analysis
Because of you my life is the most beautiful poem anyone has ever written
Because of you my life extends for and eternity, 
lenghter than all the legs in the world linked together
This poems stretches across oceans an seas,
even across the galaxies,
for you give my life meaning

Stay with me, prettily pencil in my poem-like life
And I will be the paper, 
sitting on your desk, your dresser,
even inside your typewriter
Waiting for you, the writer
To write the rest of this endless poem,
our life together.




I often get strings of beautiful words lately. Just like poem above. Beautiful enough to bring a smile upon my face.  Beautiful enough to make the beat of my heart stop for a while. Beautiful enough to make me stay longer.